ECHS BBall Family,
Got some good news, we are able to start working out in the gym again! However, since the gym schedule is VERY impacted with numerous sports working out simultaneously, we will be resuming our morning workouts twice a week, and doing after school workouts the other days, outdoors.
Here is a tentative schedule for this week, but this is subject to change:
MON - 4-5pm outdoor workouts
TUE - 6-715am in the gym
WED - 4-5pm outdoor workouts
THU - 6-715am in the gym
FRI - 4-5pm outdoor workouts
It looks like our season is likely going to happen! Tryouts will tentatively be on Monday, March 15th and Tuesday, March 16th. All athletes need to have their physicals completed by this time. Those forms can be accessed on our athletic parent portal, here.
*Reminder of COVID policies:
- Per school policy, prior to your student leaving the house, please make sure your student does not have a temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit and can answer no to the wellness screening questions.
- If you feel that your student should have a COVID-19 test or you have scheduled a COVID-19 test for you or anyone in your household, please keep your student home until you have received the test results.
- Students MUST bring masks to campus and wear them when doing their wellness screening. Coaches will wear masks at all times, and players will need to wear masks for all indoor activities.
- All families must complete the following waiver BEFORE their students are permitted to participate in our workouts
- These workouts are 100% voluntary, and will in no way impact a players potential position on a team once we get to the season. These are just intended to help get them ready!
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!