***ATTENTION GIRLS VOLLEYBALL FAMILIES***
We got some great news this weekend that we are approved to have a competitive volleyball season which starts Tuesday, March 2, 2021! All workouts and tryouts will be held in the gym. Here is our schedule for this week:
Tue (3/2) - workout 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Wed (3/3) - workout 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thu (3/4) - TRYOUTS 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fri (3/5) - TRYOUTS 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Masks will be required throughout practices and matches
- Bring a personal bottle of hand sanitizer
- Bring your own water bottles
- Do not share water bottles
- Bring all of your gear, including running shoes
- Download and sign up on RepU, available in the Apple store or the Google Play Store
Reminder of COVID policies:
1. Per school policy, prior to your student leaving the house, please make sure your student does not have a temperature over 100° Fahrenheit and can answer "No" to the wellness screening questions.
2. If you feel that your student should have a Covid-19 test or you have scheduled a Covid-19 test for you or anyone in your household, please keep your student home until you have received the test results.
3. Students MUST bring masks to campus and wear them when doing their wellness screening. Coaches will wear masks at all times, and players will need to wear masks for all indoor activities.
4. All players must complete the Covid-19 waiver (https://bit.ly/ahcsrelease) BEFORE their students are permitted to participate in our workouts.
The workouts are 100% voluntary and will in no way impact a player's potential position on a team. Participating in tryouts does not guarantee a position on a team.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns and good luck!
Coach Monica Shore - [email protected]
Coach Andy Koski - andy.koski[email protected]
Coach Myra Weldon - [email protected]