Here We Go!!!
At long last, we are going to be starting volleyball workouts! Please read the following information pertinent to our workouts.
Workouts Begin: October 9, 2020 and will continue every Friday.
Workout Time: 4:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- BOYS and GIRLS are invited to participate.
- Please show up 30-minutes early to check in and to have your temperature taken. If you maintain a temperature above 99.9°, you will not be allowed to participate. You will be required to immediately return home and may be asked to be evalutaed by a physician before returning. Additionally, you will be required to quarantine for 14-days before returning.
- ALL workouts will be limited to 50 students due to COVID restrictions. First come, first served!
- ALL participants are required to wear a mask. If we workout inside the gym, masks MUST be worn at all times. If we workout outside, masks do not need to be worn during the workouts.
- Participants are required to bring their own water bottles with their names on them. Water bottles MUST NOT BE SHARED.
- Participants should bring a towel.
- Participants should wear comfortable clothes that follow Charter dress code guidelines.
- Court shoes are not necessary until we are able to use equipment.
- ALL paperwork must be completed before you are allowed to participate (read the Charter Notes for information regarding forms that need to be completed).
Currently, we are not approved to use any equipment, so our workouts will consist of working in stations in order to get ready for or 2020-2021 seasons. This will give you all a good idea of where you are in your own conditioning, and where you need to be so you're competetive during tryouts.
If you have any questions, please email Coach Koski at [email protected] or Coach Shore at [email protected]. We are looking forward to seeing you all at the workouts and getting ready for our seasons! GO WHITE TIGERS!!!